Monday, September 1, 2008

.....???? !!!!!

*Yawn*

I slept really early last night. And I woke up extremely late this morning. 8.30am. Yeah, you're right. I have slept for close to 9 hours (although the optimum sleeping hours should be 7 and a half hours) But, it wasn't my fault. It was because of a bad dream. A really bad one. Just don't ask what was it about, because I don't remember a single thing at all. Serious. I am not lying. All I know is that it was bad. Sigh. Lately, I've been having many dreams in one night. Waking up at around 2.30am (at the same time almost every night). Maybe I think too much during the day. Or maybe I was just too occupied with something?

Okay, next.
Let me share a story with you.

It was told to me by a friend of mine, C. According to him, this incident took place at around 2.30 in the morning too! (What a co-incidence). So, he has this friend, by the name of E. One night, E received a call from a mysterious caller, asking him for tua tau (big head). E told the caller that he got the wrong number and hung up on him. Then, the stubborn caller called again, insisting that E was lying. So, they ended up bickering on the phone since the caller doesn't believe him. This time, the caller asked for seh tau (small head) instead. My assumption is that since he can't get tua tau, he might want to try his luck for seh tau. And once again, E insisted that there is no such guy.

Is my head big enough?

Yo yo. Are you looking for seh tau?


Not happy with his answer, the caller asked E, "Since seh tau bo, tua tau bo, lu oo tau bo?"

"Of course oo la," E said.

"Liao lu eh tau tua ah si seh?", asked the caller.

E answered back seh seh nia la.


I hope the caller doesnt look like this.


End of story. So, do you think it is funny? I hope yes, because I personally think that it is funny and I can still laugh out loud when I recall the whole story. That's all for today.

0 comments: