Thursday, September 18, 2008

Exam is coming to KDU

Since I don't want to blame myself, can I just blame it on others instead?
Chia Mei, do you know that you got me so hooked to Bloxorz (a computer game)?
(she doesn't read my blog, so I can just put the blame on her :P)
Now that I spend so much time in Bloxorz, I realize that I don't even have the time to revise all the 5 subjects for the exam. Even those who are hardworking (my course mates) find it impossible to finish everything, what more someone like me who spends 4 hours a day, cracking my brain, in hopes of proceeding to the next level of the game. Worse still, the exam falls on this Monday..Arrghhh! I need to RELAX, CALM DOWN and then...STOP MY GAME AND START STUDYING!

I hate this. Do you know that the word 'Bloxorz' registers so deeply in my brain that I can even dream about playing it even in my sleep? Lol.
Am I crazy? I hope not.
Am I obsessed with the game? Certainly yes...

Now that I cannot get my hands off the keyboard, I can only pray and hope and pray again to the Almighty to stop me from dreaming at night.

Oh yeah, and no more blogging too!

Signing off.
Wish me luck.
Lots of it.

2 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

all the best
wish me too la!
LOL

g r a c e said...

STUDY LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...