Monday, September 1, 2008

Shrine

Look at the picture above. There is actually a story behind this picture. It was taken at the Shrine of Remembrance, Melbourne. It is a memorial that is built to honour those who had served and sacrificed themselves during the World War 2. To know more, check wikipedia.

If you happen to visit Melbourne for a holiday, then you should really come to this landmark. It is really beautiful and you can snap really nice pictures here (provided that you have good photography skills like both my sisters).

Back to the main point.

On that very day, my sister and I were about to head back home after spending more than an hour in the memorial. My dad was still in the building because it was very cold outside. Knowing that this visit will probably be the last one for me, I decided to make full use of my time and did whatever I want. Since my eldest sister actually volunteered to be the photographer of the day, I was more than happy to give in and offer her a chance to set her skills loose.

I wanted to be captured by the camera as if I was 'flying' off the ground. So, I repeatedly jumped up and down and asked my sister to quickly snap before I eventually 'land' on the ground. This requires a lot of skills, you know. Both the photographer and the model (that is me) need to be well communicated in order for this photo to be successfully taken. *applause*. Then, knowing that I had so much fun, my other sister, Grace decided to join me in this 'spaceshot'. And after having so many shots taken, I decided that it was time to stop. Right after we ended our last shot (in a landing position), two guys walked past us and smiled cunningly. Well, maybe they find us amusing, jumping up and down in front of the entrance. So, I didn't really bother and being a very nice girl, I smiled back at them.

On the very same night,my sister uploaded the pictures from the camera and saved them inside the laptop(this is because we can easily snap 300 photos a day. ho liau leh). Then, we came across a photo that I was very familiar with. But...but...as you can see here, it wasn't just the both of us. There were two more unknown guys in the photo, posing as if they were known to us. As a matter of fact, we didn't know them at all.

I know liao lah. Now, I finally realize why they smiled at me. They joined us without being invited and without our knowledge. Lol. And an even funnier thing is, my eldest sister(who shot this) didn't even know that they were in the picture with us. Errr...did I just mention that she has good photography skills? Maybe I left out the part where she is very blur too. :P

End of story. I think it is very funny-loh. Not funny-meh? At least I think it is.

4 comments:

g r a c e said...

hey what about me??? I took lots nice pictures for u lehh

PiGgY PiNg said...

Haaahaa
u told me bout tis
i remembered
anyway i added another Ad at the bottom of ur blog...
thx a lot fernie

Serenade said...

so what is it for actually? i need to click on it everytime so that the money will go to your account?

Serenade said...

aiya...i did praise you