Sunday, August 31, 2008

This is the second post of the day. I am just so bored, you know? Extremely bored. This caused my fingers to walk to the keyboards unknowingly. I know this excuse is lame. If I want to blog, then just say-lah. Why wanna give so many excuses, right? Lol.

Here are some of the pictures. Just to add some colours to the page.


I'm in the one in pink shorts. Just in case you don't know. :P

That's joanne. Look, we actually caught a fish! But, we let it go since CK said it can't be eaten.

Can you spot the fish? Looks like the fish can camouflage itself too. Self-declared theory.

Tadah! One last picture before I called it off.

It was indeed a happy and memorable day. I had many firsts. First to fish, first to actually catch a fish and first to release the fish after it got caught. Wee :P

0 comments: