Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Make someone happy

I am not very happy. Not very sad either.
All the while, I am easily affected by people surrounding me. When my friends feel upset, I will somehow find myself filling the spot in their shoes and feel their pain. Okay, maybe not just friends, but people who are unknown to me as well. I almost teared when I read about the Sin Chew reporter's ordeal regarding her detention few days ago. She was arrested under the ISA to 'ensure her safety'. But, wait. That is still not the main point.

What I'm trying to ask is how do you cheer someone up and bring him back to his usual cheerful self? A piece of advice, anyone?

All I want is simple. I want all my friends to be happy.

11 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

they always spam ur cbox..
so lame la!
Hahaaaha
who is him?

Jun said...

ya lo ya lo.. who is that person, 'him'? haha

Serenade said...

huh? what are you guys talking about? 'him' as in general lar...ppfft

sy said...

hahaha... we de kaypo chee.. keke!! well.. to bring happiness. jus CHO SIAO la.. keke!! actually, it depends on de individual la. n see wat probs HE faced. and diff probs hav diff techniques to make dat person happy

but den, we r not GOD. so we cant make everyone happy. jus do ur best in it can d.. i m sure wif fern around, everyone will be happy. hehe!

Jun said...

fern spreads happiness to everyone around her.. haha =P

Serenade said...

wah...all of you are singing praises for me. but I LIKE IT. continue praising me. haha...and sy and kj,i guess i might have to seek counselling from both of you. hehe..

sy said...

hahaa... ping also a good counsellor eh.. haha! vice of cgu.. haha!! well, anytime u can find me to chat.. hehe!!!

PiGgY PiNg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PiGgY PiNg said...

fern mai me d la...
she thinks i'm LAME
eh u all dun spam ere oso can bo?
i wana b special la
i wana spam ere onli
Wakakakaka!!!

Serenade said...

Haha..is ping a good counsellor? i'll think about it!!

PiGgY PiNg said...

i am nt actually
i failed... :)
and i admit