Thursday, September 25, 2008

Melamine scare

Kudos to China. Once again, YOU have not failed to grab the public attention. Having emerged as the overall champion in the Olympics 2008 barely a month ago, it has once again received another 'honour'. I'm sure almost everyone on planet earth would have known about the milk powder scandal that hit China a couple of days ago.
In fact, the articles of 'tainted milk powder produced in China' made headline in most of the dailies around the globe.

Sad to say that there are actually people in this world who will do anything for their own benefit. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the number of babies that had fallen sick and died because of the tainted milk powder. They are babies, for God's sake!

Each and every one of them has a life, just like all of us.

I am sure they would have known prior to production that melamine is extremely poisonous and detrimental to human health. Not only to the babies, but to the adults as well. So if they had known in the first place that melamine would cause kidney stones or kidney failure, why did they still carry on with the production? Where was their conscience when they actually decided to do this? Had they no idea that all these babies are someone else's baby? What if their own children or grandchildren are fed with the same milk supply? Think, people. Think!

And to my horror, the milk powder is not the only product that is contaminated, other dairy products like yoghurt, choc bar, ice cream and even sweets have been tested positive for melamine as well. This is scary...This unscrupulous China men are totally brainless. How many lives do they want to claim before they finally stop? Guess what. If I were to judge their case, I will not put these perpetrators behind bars yet. Not so soon. I will make them drink and eat all the milk and food that contain melamine. Let them suffer. Let them taste the melamine. Let their kidney rot! Hahahaha...Am I evil? Of course not! Look at how many deaths they've caused? F-O-U-R. And I really hope that the number will just end here.

So, in a nutshell, I am just doing a favour on behalf of all the parents of the babies. I just want them to suffer the way their babies did before they even had the chance to call their parents 'papa' or 'mama'. Hmmph!

That's me! Doing justice for the world!

Touch me and I will spell DIE for you.

0 comments: