Wednesday, September 3, 2008

X I love babies X

Allow me to introduce two of my best buddies, Aun and Chen Ying(Fei Fei).

This is Aun, the 'tai lou'.

Next, we have....

Chen Ying aka fei-fei. The nickname is earned due to his big size.

He smiles all the time. He's a lady killer.

Now, let's sneak into Aun's private life.

Whatcha looking at?

Gotcha! I know what you want to see!

I know I look cute. Dont look-lah. Shy.

Don't fall for me.

I am almost done!

Okay, stop rushing!

Take a break. Look at me!

That's all. I shall upload more pictures of fei-fei next time.

I am surrounded by both of them most of the time. I am so happy to be with them!

I love them so much.

3 comments:

g r a c e said...

YOr. You don't tempt me can or not. Tell them wait for me to take their nude pic in months time. ahhaa

Jun said...

fern, the two babies are so damn cute.. i miss the little fella i saw when i went to your hse in march that time =P

PiGgY PiNg said...

Haaaha
ask Fern to put Cbox so u all can drop comments easily