Friday, September 5, 2008

Night-out

So, finally, my aunt from Hong Kong is here. She came here a month ago, and now she's here again. Bet she likes Penang food a lot. Even I can't resist the temptation XD. Since all of us were happy that she is here, we decided to go for a late night movie. It is also a time to update my mum as the last time she entered a cinema was claimed to be 10 years ago. But, fret not. Mum is still not too late to catch up with us.

Initially, we wanted to watch Money Not Enough II but somehow, the tickets were all sold out. Feeling rather disappointed, we had no choice but to choose another movie instead. Therefore, we decided to give Babylon A.D. a try since Vin Diesel acted in it.
Enjoy!

First, we have mum and aunt posing for the camera. Say cheese XD

They just can't seem to stop talking, can they? Lol. I wonder if they were talking about me.

That's me! Right before the movie starts.

Hmmmm......
So, instead of laughing with Jack Neo and Mark Lee,


we decided to 'join' Vin Diesel (Toorap) and 'assist' him to bring Aurora to the States.


Too bad, he has to carry not one, but two ladies instead.

Checking the guns and getting ready to transport the ladies. He's cool, huh?

I was actually waiting for them to kiss. But, when the time comes...guess what happened?Michelle Yeoh came in at the wrong time!
Argh....Felt so sorry for Vin Diesel.


It's time for me to make a few critics.
1) Aurora is able to survive from the bomb headed towards her, but I think she died after giving birth. Does that make any sense?

2) Aurora can speak 19 languages when she was 2 years old. *raise eyebrows*

3) There were no kissing scenes. Yes. None. Lol.
4) The ending was confusing. Did Aurora die? I thought her 'mum' was supposed to find her? Is she dead as well?

Overall, the movie was average. I'll give it a rating of 3/5. Lol.

Hence, is it recommended? Well, it depends. Just don't expect for any kissing scenes. XD


The end.

0 comments: