Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Should I? Or should i not?


What a day?!!



As I passed by Baskin Robbins just now, guess what happened??!! Feeling excited to know? Actually, nothing happened. But, I saw a striking streamer right outside Baskin. Yes, they're recruiting crew staffs!! I am so happy! Very very happy.
I have always wanted to work in an ice-cream shop since I was...like 12? And now...they are hiring!

But...but...but...

Should I go for it? I've recently enrolled myself in a very stressful and busy semester, with a total of 5 subjects. And I can tell you that the presentations will never stop coming. Not forgetting the assignments too. Sigh. And I am not even sure if I'll be able to handle my time well if I take the job. So, should I??? Tell me, tell me, please tell me.

You might ask, out of so many places, why would someone want to work in Baskin Robbins? Here, I can easily provide you with my reasons.

Reason number 1: I heard that they give you free ice-cream every month.
2) I love ice-cream. I am a big fan of ice-cream! Especially choc-chips!
3) There are so many things that I want to buy. I need money. Baskin will provide me cash.
4) Sometimes, I just have too much time to fill. I get bored easily.
5) Do I really need to have so many reasons?

So, tell me. Should I work there?
Argh...

6 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

NO!! studies 1st

Serenade said...

Eh. u also read my blog! thank you. But but but....I shouldn't be so lazy as a student.

CK a student said...

Hmm... No... Not at all... Don't think about the offer. Don't accept the offer. You didn't saw any ads to recruit workers.

You'll be too tired. And yea... you have a busy semester ahead of you. Most are year 3 papers... Don't want you to lose in examination to "someone".Haha... =)

Serenade said...

really? then, why are you working? are you doubting my ability to cope with the exams if i accept the job offer? Lol. XD

PiGgY PiNg said...

sure gt view la...
haha!!
Hmmm!
who is CK???

Serenade said...

You shall find out yourself. XD