Saturday, September 27, 2008

Osmond's classic

I was browsing through youtube when I stumbled upon a song which I had not listened to for a long time. It's none other than Love Me For A Reason. Please note that I am referring to the version by the Osmonds and not Boyzone. No doubt Boyzone is great, but it's just that the Osmonds is slightly better =) Apologies to any Boyzone's fans out there.

Here is part of the lyrics which I deem as the most important part of the whole song.

Kisses and caresses are only minor tests, babe
of love lead to stresses between a woman and a man.
So if love everlasting isn't what you're asking
I'll have to pass, girl and proudly take a stand.
I can't continue guessing, because it's only messing
up my pride, up my mind, so right now is time to tell ya.

Don't love me for fun, girl, let me be the one, girl.
Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.
Don't love me for fun, girl, let me be the one, girl.
Love me for a reason, let the reason be love.

0 comments: