Monday, September 8, 2008

Docklands

On the second day of my Melbourne trip, my second sister, Grace (she wants to be addressed this way) took dad and I to Docklands. It was really cold and it recorded a temperature of 8 degrees. I thought I could fight off the cool wind, so I did not wear a windbreaker. Certainly, God proved me wrong. I was freezing cold the moment I stepped down from the tram. Serve me right, I guess. The weather in Melbourne is erratic. I didn't believe it until I feel it for myself. Nuff said, the pictures shall now take over.

This is the first shot of the day.

While my sis and I were busy taking pictures, my dad disappeared into nowhere. Here, we found him sitting on a bench, shivering...LOL

Grace and I

That's Telstra Dome, a multi-purpose sports and entertainment stadium

Warning: When it's winter, do not wear like this.

With the falling cow.

One final shot before we left Docklands. Look at the blue sky.

0 comments: