Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dream

Awwh...once again, I'm having bad dreams. Looks like the 'sweet dreams' wishes just don't work after all. It has been like this for 7 days in a row without fail. When will these dreams eventually come to a halt? Answers, anyone?

Okay, let me just share with you the most recent and peculiar dream I just had this morning.
This time, it took place in Beijing. Out of nowhere, I somehow found myself preparing for the 4x100m swimming event with Pauline, Pin Yin and Lynette in the Olympics. To spice it up, I was the FIRST swimmer
of the group. And guess who was in the lane next to me? No, not Bryan Nickson Lomas but Michael Phelps. Yeah, the American swimmer who has garnered 8 gold medals in the games. Can you imagine the tension and pressure I had felt right at that moment? I was going to compete against a giant swimmer. Anyone who had watched him in action would know that my chance of winning is close to zero. I wouldn't say it's completely impossible though, because who knows, he might suffer cramps halfway through? Lol...Sorry if I offended any of his fans out there. It was just a JOKE.

As a matter of fact, I do not know h
ow to swim. Maybe I could just swim for a short distance, but not 100m of course! Okay, so the next thing that happened was the start of the event and I had no choice but to swim like I knew how to swim. I guess dreams are always weird. I finished second ahead of Brazil and as expected, US clinched the gold. If I am not wrong, I was initially quite far behind everyone but somehow, Pauline picked up the pace and bridged the gap between our country and the states. Kudos, Pauline!

Oh yeah, after the 'Olympics', I somehow found myself 'transported' to another dream. This time, it is in Melbourne. I can't really remember what happened but I just knew it was in Mel. It seems like I can never stop travelling in my sleep. If Cinderella has a fairy godmother, then I think I have a dream godmother with me. Maybe she knows that I am not able to travel in the real world, and that is why she arranged for me to travel in my sleep. If this is true, I'll definitely thank her. But perhaps, she might consider putting the journey on hold and continue only when my energy is replenished.

P/s: If there's anyone of you out there who knows why I'm having these dreams or how to stop them, please do not hesitate to pass your remedy to me.

Gold medallists

Silver medallists

HOORAY!

0 comments: