Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mouth

Ouch!
My 'good friends' are here again. They are the 'mouth ulcer', 'gum ache' and also 'tooth ache'.
They love to visit me when exam is just around the corner.
Perhaps they know that I will eat when I am stressed out and that is why they are here to prevent me from committing the 'crime'.
Sigh. These friends only spell trouble for me. Now I can't even have a proper meal due to the discomfort that I'll encounter while munching my food.

Before I forget, allow me to voice out my disgruntlement.

Tell me. Isn't library a place where we can study without any disturbance? I thought it is.
So, there I was in the library, trying to enjoy the silence while keeping my eyes on the book. And then, I was distracted by two inconsiderate students who chattered non-stop.
Even though they were warned with a 'shhhh' by some other students, they were unfazed and still, they continued talking like they own the library.
Oh, God!
Can't they read the sign that says 'no talking'?
They might think that they were whispering but in fact, they were not. I wanted to confront them, but I was scared. Lol. Oh, and did I mention that they were girls?
If they want to talk, by all means, go OUTSIDE and TALK.
I came to the library at 9am, hoping to study. I did not want, and I was certainly not interested to hear them talking.

As a result, I barely finished the first chapter of Operations Management.
Okay, I should stop blaming them. I should have started revising earlier.

Oops. Did I mention earlier that I will stop blogging?

Time's up.

0 comments: