Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday...again

The forum is finally over. I shall now focus on my mid-term examination which falls on next Monday.

So, the topic for today was "Ways to overcome challenges and promote agriculture in Malaysia". I was the fourth panellist to speak. Luckily, it ended well. It was the first time for me and I'll have to say that the whole experience was magnificent. Somehow, I think I did not actually answer the questions that were posted to me. My bad.


After class, we had a little chat with Miss Helen. It was fun. That was when all sorts of nonsense were revealed. Anyway, I think she is a really good lecturer. Other than Mr Foo, Mr John and Mr Lee, she is the only female lecturer I really look up to.

Oh, do you know that Aun had a tiny scratch above his eyebrow? He had hit the sink by accident. Poor Aun. I shall post up a picture of him tomorrow.

Tomorrow marks September 16. What is going to happen tomorrow?

0 comments: