Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aun and Fei fei

This post is entirely about babies. Here, I am going to share with you the activity I had this morning with my two good buddies. Okay, I shall let the pictures do the talking instead.


Aun 'touching' Fei Fei's face
Aun takes the pacifier away from Fei Fei
Fei Fei is flashing his million dollar smile

Here it goes. Aun is starting to attack Fei Fei

Aun: Hmmph, I don't wanna friend you anymore!

Fei Fei: Okay okay, I surrender! Do whatever you want. Just don't ignore me, please.

Aun: Really? Okay then, you better listen to me from now on. *smiling cunningly*

Fei Fei: But, but... / Aun: No but...

Fei Fei: You are evil! I don't like you. I wanna get out of here.



Aun: What? How dare you disobey me? *Piakk*

So, that is basically what they do every morning.
A very healthy activity, huh?

1 comments:

g r a c e said...

LOL. miss them.. make sure mum still take care of them 3 months later. ahhaa