Friday, September 12, 2008

Anaconda and Waterworld

Looks like my dream godmother had not heard me. She is still giving me dreams. However, she did something different last night. I was taken to a place that was totally isolated and it looked like a scene from 'Anaconda'. I was there with my dad, sisters and a bunch of people who were carrying fishing rods. What? Fishing rods? Don't ask me why.

We were on a quest to a kampung right across a river to buy herbs from the villagers. There was no bridge, and the only way to get there was to travel across the river. As I feared for sea snakes, crocodiles and anacondas, I
decided to back out at the eleventh hour and promised to stay there until they come back to me. They agreed. So, they started crossing the river while I stayed on the land. As bizarre as it may seem, there was also a beach nearby (which looks like Tg Tokong beach).

All of a sudden, the sea water rose to my knee. I tried to reach for my siblings but they were nowhere to be seen. I had no one to cling on to. I was really terrified. I was alone and I did not know how to swim. But I did not want to drown there. And I certainly did not want to be eaten alive by crocodiles or anacondas. I looked around. There was no sight of land. Oh God! Now it is a scene from 'Waterworld'. I tried to walk (because I didnt know how to swim) as fast as I could, looking and searching for a higher ground.

Like I've said early, my dreams are always weird. In a blink of an eye, I landed in a hut. I had no idea how I got there but I think my dream godmother had her way. At the hut, I met my uncle. I was relieved. At last, I've found someone that I knew. I asked for his help to get me to the top of a table that was inside the hut, but he was reluctant to do so. He said I should get up there by myself. Arghhh...I promise I won't come back for him if I managed to swim to safety. LOL. Just kidding.

So, the next thing that happened was a bus of passengers stopping nearby. They had to stop their journey as the road leading to their destination was submerged in water. They too, came to the hut for shelter like me. And, we're all officially lost and stranded. Somehow, the water level kept on rising and obviously the hut was not big enough to accommodate all of us. I was pushed to the ground. Then...

*Lights on*
Phew. Luckily, my mum woke me up. And my dream was discontinued. Thank God!
At least I did not have to know whether I survived or died in that mishap.

Tell me.
Why a
m I having such dreams?
Why can't I dream about 4D numbers instead? OR
Why can't I meet Lee Hom in my dreams?

0 comments: