Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh oh oh oh....

It's a Saturday. And oh, it's exceptionally quiet this morning.
It also marks two more days to exam.

I had a really bad tummy ache this morning.
Do you think it might be contributed by my humongous appetite?
Yesterday, I had half a pomelo all by myself . But to think about it, it's not THAT much after all.

Saturday used to be the day that I always looked forward to. Now, it's just an ordinary day.
Looks like the following days will still be ordinary...

I need something to perk me up!

~S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E.S sounds like the word~

One more thing, this is my horoscope for the month of September...It says,

Pluto, your ruler, will help you to get everything you’re hoping for this month. That after-school job you really want? Apply and you’ll be hired! That guy you’ve been seriously crushing on for months? He can easily be yours too—all you have to do is make your move now!

So, reveal yourself, Pluto...I'm all ready for you. Quick! Give me what you are supposed to give me. You have to. You have no choice...*laughing hysterically*


Don't try to run away, Pluto. I will get you.
*disappear into the air*

1 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

ur chat box very luan
i comment ere better
LOL