Saturday, October 18, 2008

I should have never underestimated the degree of damage one little cute baby can cause to a healthy teenager like me. Everyone knows that I am a food addict who loves to share my food with people around me, even babies. Few days ago, feifei had contracted a cold and passed it to my mum. I thought my strong body can withstand the virus but I was proven wrong. I fed feifei the other day and I had used the same spoon to feed myself. This, in turn, gives the perfect opportunity for the virus to fly and enter my supposedly strong body. Serve me right la.

This virus is extremely and incredibly vicious. Not only had it attacked feifei, it also attacked my mum and I. At the point of writing, I am still feeling very dizzy and I can’t help but to blame feifei for passing me the cold. I know that it’s unfair to blame it on a little baby since he can’t speak for himself, but who else can I blame it on? Myself? Which fool will actually blame herself? Now, it's your turn to speak.

Anyway, having gone through thick and thin together, aun and feifei still remain as the boys i love most deep down inside my heart.

0 comments: