Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's the third day of the week and it says 'time for AE3 class'.
We were supposed to hand in our assignments before
noon today and of course, many of us tried our best to comply with the deadline or else we will have to be slapped with a zero mark for our course work.

So, I would like to share something really hilarious that happened this morning. No, it wasn’t about me but my friend. She had come exceptionally early just to print out her report at the computer lab (that's last minute work! LOL). While I was in the class having a little chat with the lecturer, Mei barged into the small room. She cried out to me and asked for my help. Woah! I thought what had happened to her! Did she forget to save her work into her pendrive? I certainly hope not...

Apparently, it turned out that her paper supply has dried out and she needed my supply. (FYI, KDU only provides 100 papers per sem to each student and if we want more than that, we will have to pay! So, let's figure this together. How are 100 papers going to be enough for five subjects when we need to print notes and also assignments?)

Anyway, being the nice friend that I was, I allowed her to use my papers.

*Few minutes later*

She barged into the room again. Yes. Again. This time, she looked more anxious and her hair was all over her face.

I think today is just pure bad day for her. The printer in the lab had broke down and her report was halfway printed. Such a memorable day for her, huh? She had no choice, but to run to the printing shop behind the school.


*Minutes later*

She walked into the class again. No worries, she was all done this time. Her report was successfully printed and neatly stapled. By that time, those who were in the class (and that included me) had already finished the first part of the lesson, which is analyzing an article.
Luckily, I had printed mine at home last night. My printer almost bailed out on me but fortunately it didn't. All the while, it loves to give me trouble at the last minute by either jamming the papers or printing nonsensical stuffs. It didn't happen last night.
And so, I am happy. Exceptionally delightful.

One more thing before I end the post. We had planned a birthday party for Mei tomorrow night at Red Box. I've got to tell you that I am particularly excited this time (even though it isn't for me). Anyway, I think that we are going to have heaps of fun. I've already planned what song to sing and I will memorize the lyrics so that I'll be able to deliver the song smoothly tomorrow. Hahaha..a girl gone wild


0 comments: