Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chillies are hot

I'm just one step away from completing my Malaysian Economics assignment. Can I hear some hoo-hahs for now???

Now that I still have ample time before going to bed, I think I shall blog for a little while.

Just so you know, I had a stomach upset last night right before I manage to drift into my dreams. But I will only have myself to blame. I took a try on the chillies that were bought by bro from Cameron Highlands and I was left to suffer the consequences. Don't think that the chillies originated from there though. I think they were imported from OZ and planted there under the chilly weather. I remembered sis showing me back in Victoria Market. She told me it was extremely spicy (3x spicier than the local cabai bulung in fact) and I took her words for nothing. Gosh! I should have listened to her!

To make it worse, I ate the chilli on an empty stomach. I know that I was silly to do that. But I guess the hunger took hold of me. The moment I smelled food, my fingers were already reaching for a pair of chopsticks and a bowl. The bright red chillies caught my attention! And they went straight into my mouth, teased my tongue and down the throat.

*seconds later*

I started to tear
and my lips were slightly swollen. Apparently, my whole body was fuming hot. Drinking a big cup of iced-water was a vain effort. It had contributed nothing. The only thing it helped was to make me feel bloated. Not sure if that was considered a cooling-agent or not. Anyway, I thought the trauma had ended there.

But, it struck again at night. Put simply, it was terrible.

Don't believe it? Try it for yourself then!!

Nah, the culprits that caused me so much pain...


They look cute, aren't they ?
Don't be fooled.

This one looks like a strawberry. But it tastes different. Guess you will be able to sort out the differences.

.....................
...............
......
..
.


fei fei enjoying his 'mini jacuzzi'
or
was he laughing at my stupidity??

0 comments: