Friday, October 24, 2008

Mei's birthday bash

One word that sums up the party last night ~ Fantastica ~

Fiona, Deborah and Irene treated themselves to Big Apple Donuts before we arrived.
Three people sharing one piece (how economical). LOL

****

We had planned to rock ourselves in Red Box as part of Mei's early birthday bash. It has been a really long time since I last sang my lungs out. And last night was really fun...double the fun of ordinary sessions. Maybe because it wasn't really that expensive (RM17), as food was provided and they extended the session from 3 hours to 4 hours at no extra charge. So, what say you? Don't you think it is very worthy?

After cracking our brain for nights, we finally decided to give Mei a bouquet of flowers as her present. Although some of you might think that it is a waste of money (as the lifespan of those flowers is probably less than 4 days), I still think that it was a great idea. Tell me, which girl doesn't like flowers? FYI, we girls, love to receive flowers.

So, we covered both Chinese and English songs, from oldies to the latest hits...The room was filled with joy and laughter as we belted out songs from Ah Niu (our Penang boy) and Richie Ren. Overall, it was plain fun and joyful.

I shall let the pictures do the talking.

Making a cameo appearance behind the three.

Okay, I'm officially included this time

I love how the colour of my blouse stands out among the rest. LOL

We were attempting to look silly. And I guess Jo did really well.
LOL


Caught both of them singing passionately.

And now...he says talk to the hand.

There goes the colour 'pink' again...*smirk*

Mei, the birthday girl belting out her idol's song.
As you can see here, she is totally immersed in the song.
Who was she singing for??? Hmm..
.

Okay, this stupid vampire came into the room to scare us.


Look at Jo and Por Wei. How lovely.


Neoh and his pretty girlfriend.



Familiar with that pose? Scroll up and take a second look.







Okay, I admit that I snatched the flowers away from Mei


Oh, come on...Tell me we look great here!!



2 comments:

CK a student said...

Hmm... you guys certainly had tonnes of fun...and YES, you guys really looked not great but outstanding; LOL. Ish... I really missed all those fun... Argh!!!!!

Serenade said...

LOL...I'm thanking you on behalf of those who were present..