Monday, October 6, 2008

Blue blue..

I am so worn out. Sad to say that I did not achieve the optimum sleeping hours the previous night. Ouch...During the holidays, I've been getting almost nine hours of sleep every night. Call me whatever you want, just don't call me a pig.

Now that my body is in a shock because of a sudden reduction in sleeping time (I slept for 7 hours last night!!), I am finding it extremely difficult to focus in the class. I guess that just wasn't my fault. The lesson was extremely boring. The lecturer was soft. And she paused a lot. I tried not to blame her because she was pregnant, but that wasn't a good excuse to cover up for the "boring lesson".

Let me think. Maybe I should not blame her after all. The subject itself was boring. There was nothing much she can do. Seee...I'm trying not to blame anyone because it would be unfair to the person. I threw the blame onto the subject instead (something that will not possibly speak for itself).

Big news!!!

We were greeted with our Malaysian Econs result this afternoon.
*Laugh out loud*

It wasn't as good as I expected it to be :(

But I guess I was becoming numb to everything. I wasn't really feeling that sad upon receiving my paper. Do you think that this might be the case of over-shock?

0 comments: