Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rain drops

At this very moment, I am deeply in love with a song titled Happy Ending by Mika. The first time I heard the song was from Pauline's ipod and I have since forgotten about the song until last night. Now, I can't seem to get it off my mind. Looks like it had permanently registered itself in my memory database.

And just moments ago, I had a little dance under the rain. It felt wonderful. I want to do it again if I have the chance. It felt as if all my worries have been washed away by the rain drops. But, I will just have to be extra careful so that I will not get fried by the mighty lightning.

Talking about food, I'm now missing one Thai restaurant I partronized back in Melbourne. The price was a fortune but it was worthwhile. The only thing I disliked is the size of its tables. The food came in huge plates that were way too big for the mini table. I barely have the space to eat comfortably. But still, the food was a winning factor and who cares bout the tables??



0 comments: