Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday is another brand new start of the week and everyone is expected to be apathetic.
So, I just thought of sharing some crazy pictures with you to brighten up our little Monday.


Well, at least I thought they were funny.


This is what happens when the mother does not provide breast milk.
Luckily, the toddler can still get it from other source.



If this is true, I would love to marry and 'drag my man'
XD

A very friendly and warm hug on a cold ground.
In Malaysia, I bet the man will be torn into pieces.

Who says cats don't need to be covered up? They need proper bikini just like us.
I would love to see these cats on the beaches, dressed like this and sunbathing one day.
Praying and hoping.


I like this the best !!
The real baby looks scary though
.

*************************************************************************************

Jo and Irene treated us to a supposedly sumptuous lunch today. The venue was their rented apartment and the honourable chef was both the ladies.
It's time for an evaluation.
How does it taste like?
Well, I would say that it can still be improved. Practice makes perfect and considering that it was their first attempt, I will rate them 3/10. LOL

Okay. No offence to any of them but I would just like to try my hand at being a food critic.

*Ahem
*

First of all, the ABC soup tasted like a bowl of salted soup with a generous amount of onions, tomatoes, potatoes and carrots. Seriously...

Next, it was 'fried egg with red beans' that was prepared by Irene. The beans were probably too crushed and mashed and it tasted weird (for me). I took a first scoop of that dish and that's it. Ask no more. My expression says it all.

Last, it was the pattaya style fried egg by Jo which was slightly better compared to the first two. It was acceptable when I took my first bite but when it reached the last portion, I thought it was too wet and a bit undercooked.

Luckily, these 'talented' chefs were willing to make us some real and proper food (sausages and maggi mee) and their sins were immediately wiped off. And this time, they were good. Probably because the food itself does not require much effort at all. Wee.

I'm just very thankful that my mum is an excellent cook.

HaHAHHAAAAaahhhaaa...

Anyway, Jo and Irene, if you are willing to lend me your kitchen one day, I promise I will make you an excellent meal at no extra charge at all. XD

0 comments: