Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Movieeeee

It feels great!

I've just watched Eagle Eye with Mei and CK. Jo was supposed to tag along but sad, she couldn't make it at the last minute. Too bad. We still carried on with the plan because I really really wanted to watch Eagle Eye. And I couldn't wait any longer. Today is the day!!!


I'm coming, Eagle Eye...

Overall, I think that this show is fabulous and it is highly recommended! So guys, take your girls to watch this show. Just don't be jealous if she gets too obsessed with Shia LaBeouf. And girls, don't be upset if he compares you to Michelle Monaghan.

Anyway, this show only takes less than two hours and please, you really have to spare some time to watch it!


It is time to step into the world of computer intelligence...

Hooray hooray hooray!

Sleep well, people!

0 comments: