Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my new routine

The weather has changed a lot lately.

It'll be real sunny in the morning/noon and rain/drizzle almost every night. This, has caused me to fall sick because I have not been practising good eating regime since I started work. Most of the time, I used the break time to get a short nap instead of filling my stomach with food. I may be inducing gastric in the long run, but sleepiness also prevents me from working efficiently.

So, sleep is the best. I'll get my energy replenished in no time and it feels great sleeping in the store room.


I'm not joking at all when I say that the environment in the store room just makes you wanna sleep in it. It's dimly lit, it has got air con and it has the best cushion ever. And if you want additional pillows, just get the piles of clothes and lean on them.

Basically, I just try to make myself comfortable by DIY-ing my artificial 'bedroom'.
*laughing heartily*





0 comments: