Friday, April 10, 2009

I just can't contain my excitement anymore! I need to share with the world that I just met someone who shares the same features as Lee Hom!

He has long dyed shoulder-length hair, a well-built body, he's tall and most importantly, he is good loooooooooking.

So, it all started at 9.45pm sharp, when I was about to pull down the door (or whatever you call it) to close down our store. In the midst of doing that, a man ran hurriedly towards my direction, obviously wanting to go into the shop. But instead of stopping him, (unexpectedly) I pulled up the door a lil and allowed him to enter the shop.

It seemed that he was looking for a pair of shoes and of course, I carried out my job dilligently and recommended a few pairs to him. But guess what??!!!!

He just looked smackingly good in every single pair that he wore

but but but.......

I just couldn't communicate with him. I bet he couldn't understand me as well :(
He was talking to me in Mandarin while I was replying him in a mixture of mandarin/chinese/english.

LANGUAGE BARRIER!!!

Anyway, when he asked me which pair he looked good in, I really wanted to tell him he looks great in all those shoes! But, I just did not have the courage to do so.. :(

So, while I was packing those leftover shoes into the boxes, he walked to me from the counter and told me he was going to make his payment instead of just making his payment straight away.

Is he
being cute or silly? Tell me....

P/s: I've scouted around. He's not working anywhere near Nike :( :( :(


0 comments: