Friday, April 10, 2009

it's a Friday but I'm not jumping!

At last, I've finished the whole 30 episodes of EU and I'm getting mixed feelings right now. It wasn't a really good ending as the lead actor was not blessed with his own happiness at the end of the day.

It was such a sad finale.

I was really really really hoping that he'll get back with his girlfriend after everything has been cleared.
But no, it didn't. It's a big blow to me here but I think I'll get over it real soon. Sigh.

For the moment, I guess my TVB drama craze has ceased a lil and I shall divert my attention to something more useful, for instance, finishing the story of A Thousand Splendid Suns. It's a book that I bought few months back but have yet to be completed. I just can't seem to sit still and finish the whole book like many others. Lack of self-discipline fits me.

Well, many has asked about my work but I'm pretty lazy to update them one by one. So, what I'll do is to write them all here so that I can reach out to everyone, regardless of whether you want to know it or not :)

When I first started work, it was pretty awkward because as a rookie, I could not fit into their conversations and I only stood at the side. Of course, that period of time was really difficult for me because I had to act tough to everyone that I can pull it through, when in fact I couldn't. I just didn't want to be alienated by my colleagues and lead the life of a sole ranger while working there.

But, I'm really glad that everything is improving now. They've started talking to me and I think we're beginning to bond. (Hope that they're thinking the same way like me here)

However, once in a while, my mind will drift back to months ago, where we had our last semester. In fact, I should be attending class at the point of writing, but I'm not.

Everything has changed.

Time has moved on fast and I should be adjusting to the changes.

People come and go.
I may not have much time for them but I really want them to know that I appreciate everything they've done for me back in college. Perhaps, getting them as my friends is one of the best gifts that God has offered me.

Why am I getting so sentimental lately ???


1 comments:

pinyin said...

Fern, not every movie will have the happy ending scene just like our life. and in this post u just write bout u appreciating ur coll frens... how bout ur high sch frens??? already fast forgotten??