Sunday, April 5, 2009

:>

Congratulations to myself!!

Proud to say that I've managed to survive my job for the first 4 days and I believe I will make it through the coming 3 months. Basically, my job involves housekeeping (only if I work on morning shifts), serving the customers, checking the stocks in the store room and double checking the clothes before closing the shop (for noon shift).

The pay might be little, but the satisfaction derived is beyond words. No, it never crossed my mind that I will take up this job at all. Many thought that I will quit after the first day, but I shall prove them wrong this time.

YOUR intention to bring me down has not worked its power on me, rather, it made me stood even stronger as an adult.

Sad things aside.

P/s: I was really glad that Connie and Jo had come to pick me up after work on the first day. It was really loving.


0 comments: