Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've been tagged but I shall make some changes to the rule. I will complete the questions but I shall just end it here. No more further tagging my friends (cos I have no one to tag!).

So basically, I'm supposed to
i) Copy to my own note, erase others' answers, enter mine, and tag 10 people (which I'm going to ignore).
ii) Then, use the first letter of my name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up!
iii)If the person before me had the same first initial, I must use different answers. I cannot use any word twice and I can't use my name for the boy/girl name question.
iv)Have fun with myself! *err..I'll try*

1. What is your name: Fern

2. A four Letter Word: fear

3. A boy's Name: Fernando

4. A girl's Name: Faye

5. An occupation: fisherman

6. A color: fushchia

7. Something you wear: flower to be clipped on to your hair?

8. A food: fish

9. Something found in the bathroom: faeces ? (belong to the babies'. *wink*)

10. A place: France

11. A reason for being late: fell and hit the nose

12. Something you shout: Fall but I will not catch you

13. A movie title: Friends?

14. Something you drink: fresh juices

15. A musical group: FIR (from Taiwan)

16. An animal: fat pig?

It ain't that fun though =P


0 comments: