Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'll just do it

Apparently, no one is a bigger sinner than I am, really.

I've never kept to my words or promises that I made earlier, which makes me a really irresponsible person. My actions often differ from what I had in mind. Worse is, my determination (to stick to my words) always collapse when I find it difficult to explain what I just did.

But I ought to change that now.

I'm going to keep to my words and stay out for the betterment of everyone. I NEED to. I HAVE to.

If I don't, please spank me :P

P/s: Stumbled upon a song, (Last Flight Out by Plus One) which I've not heard for years. Now, it's back again.

So, was it fate?

You might have a different answer but I choose to believe in it. Yup, the word FATE. Because that is the only answer to all the questions that have been dancing in my head now.



0 comments: