Saturday, January 17, 2009

Town Steamboat


Ee Ping and Michele, you guys missed out all the fun!

Okay, I'm mentally prepared. I bet my days are numbered with that sentence. But, no joke, no fun right?

So, Pin Yin suggested that we have an early reunion dinner among ourselves because apparently, she will be elsewhere for that annual celebration. She picked January 16, 2009 as the perfect day to hold our much anticipated dinner. It was held at the Town Steamboat in Macalister Road and the dinner was supposed to start at 7pm sharp.

Lynette and Jaslyn were the firsts to be there while Yi Hui was the last to arrive. To sum it up, it was a memorable evening for us. We joked, we laughed, and we ate, all at the same time!


As expected, the feeling of nostalgia hit me when we reminisced about our schooling days. Like how we always buy the lychee drinks from one of the stalls in the school canteen for only 20 cents. And if we want the drinks to be filled to the brim of the cup, we just got to fork out an additional 10 cents.

It felt really funny. It was as if all those moments just happened not too long ago. Sure enough, the memories will be deeply etched inside my heart and I will carry them with me all the time.

0 comments: