Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What is the difference between KDU students and those from other colleges?

Simple.

While they were busy studying on the first day, we, the KDU students, spent our time strolling at the mall and sipping a cup of coffee. Truly enjoying life, one would say. However, the fault wasn't ours. The class was cut short from supposedly 3 hours to a mere 10 minutes. So, what do we do with the remaining time? Get together with fellow mates of course!

We weren't quite successful the first time. But, we tried again.

It certainly got better in time! Practise makes perfect, eh?


On such a happy day, nothing beats the feeling of going out on the street with an umbrella.
Rihanna, here I come.


When the sun shines, we'll shine together

Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

0 comments: