Friday, January 16, 2009

Cool discovery

I was at the Popular Bookstore, happily scavenging for books while taking a quick glance at the patrons. There were so few of them. Looks like the reading culture in Malaysia is slowly backtracking instead of progressing a step further. If you want to see more people, perhaps you can head for the GSC cinema or the pool outlet. Bet you'll meet many youngsters there, gathering in groups. Anyway, that is not what I want to convey here in this very post.

Allow me to give credit to Popular Bookstore. Not only do they sell amazing books, they too, play good songs!!


01. Ai De De Ti / 愛得得體
02. Xin Tiao / 心跳
03. Chun Yu Li Xi Guo De Tai Yang / 春雨里洗過的太陽
04. Everything
05. Wo Wan Quan Mei You Ren He Li You Li Ni / 我完全沒有任何理由理你
06. Ling Yi Ge Tian Tang / 另一個天堂
07. Wan Ou / 玩偶
08. Jiao Ben / 腳本
09. Jing Zheng Dui Shou / 競爭對手
10. Yao Gun Zhen Me Le !! / 搖滾怎么了 !!


Wang Lee Hom's new album, Xin Tiao (Heartbeat) is their most recommended album and they had played a whole list of his songs without fail. Goodness, his voice is so mesmerizing and the songs are so endearing to the ears. People, he is finally back, and he is certainly not gay! Please do not claim that he is gay just because he is not seeing any girls.

Initially, I considered buying his album just to reward myself for this new year. But, it is not cheap and not pocket-friendly at all for a struggling student like me. Although it costs RM50 over and comes with a gigantic poster, booklet and calendar, it is still a bit pricey for a die-hard fan like me. No choice but to resort to the Internet, in hopes for generous fans to upload his songs and share with everyone.

Finally, I downloaded his whole album in just less than two hours. It's free and the quality isn't that bad. Sorry for not supporting you through original, Lee Hom but then your album is seriously too expensive for me. I'll support your original album when I have the ability okay? This is a deal! LOL. Feels like I'm just talking to myself. Hmm, or maybe I should try my luck at gambling this CNY? Or is there any kind soul out there who wants to contribute?

Anyway, there are three songs in this album that are worth your time to listen, namely Xin Tiao (Heartbeat), Ling Yi Ge Tian Tang (Another Heaven) and Jiao Ben (Script). There's one right at the bottom of the page. For the non-fans, please give him a chance and listen to this song. Definitely no regrets for the day. As for the fans, please buy his album and lend me if you are kind enough. *laughs hysterically*

Go go Lee Hom!


0 comments: