Thursday, January 22, 2009

It finally comes to my senses that the most dangerous creature on earth is neither sharks or tigers or to put it simple, animals.

Instead, I regard humans as the most dangerous creatures on earth. Just over the past few weeks, I have witnessed the very ugly side of humans and how they will resort to immoral measures to achieve their goal. Yes, I do agree that one has to fight for his own rights and to protect himself but do all these have to be done at the expense of others? I thought that we are all from the same species and therefore, we should embrace each other and love one another. But no, even friends can turn their back on you any time they want. It just feels scary at times to be meeting such people. One who pretends to be so angelic in front of you but shows his devilish side once he is with others. One who says this to you and says another version of it to another friend.

So tell me, is this the type of people who are going to make it to the top, considering that they are cunning enough to develop plans to their own advantage? Well, at least I am starting to believe that.

Hmmm, I guess after all, I will have to accept the dark truth that one who seems like a real good friend to you might not be a good one at the end of the day. We shall need more time before we decide who our real friend is.


0 comments: