Thursday, January 8, 2009

Prawn-aphalia...

I've been attending so many farewells and reunions over the year. Slowly, I'm starting to wonder when will my turn be. Is it really going to happen or is it going to remain as an unanswered question? *pause*

Here I have with me, pictures of reunion with another fellow friend, Chin Keat. I guess we must be real starving when we reached there as we wolved down 8kg of prawns, 6 crabs, a plate of fried oysters, cockles, a plate of friend noodles and another plate of fried beehoon without leaving a trace behind. Forget about the calories, what I'm worried about is the health hazard that the salted prawns post to our health. On average, it looks like each of us took ONE freaking kilogram of prawns. Salted prawns, to be precise.

That's it. No more prawns for me. We've killed too many prawns on this very night. We don't want the entire species of prawn to go extinct because of our humongous appetite. xD


7 January 2009. The night we wiped off way too many prawns.
May you rest in peace, buddies.


0 comments: