Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year, new hope?

Time doesn't creep. It flies. So fast that I couldn't even catch a breath and gaze at the happy moments accompanying it. I've got to stop complaining or else, they will just speed even faster right before my eyes. Hmmm, I thought that I just gave a big farewell to 2007 not too long ago, but now I need to say adieu to yet another year and forced to welcome 2009 (said to be the year of ox) with joy and positivity. But as the name (ox) suggests, it is going to be a tough year ahead with many uncertainties in politics, economics and you name it...

And people, I just came across a very good song titled 'Fall' by a girl named Ina. Not sure who she is, where she comes from or what she does, but this is a pretty good song especially for those girls who just got dumped or cheated by their supposedly loving boyfriends. I really like the lyrics which I feel, give a platform for the girl to vent their frustration but at the same time, giving her the support to move on.

Also, Womanizer by Britney Spears is so cool and I am so addicted to it. It's a great come back by her and I hope that she will find her way through to stardom again, but I hope it's for the right reason this time.

Time's up. Goodbye 2008. And Hello 2009.
Hope you don't give us a crappy time like the previous year.

0 comments: