Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm feeling really scared when I don't know what I want after having lived in this earth for close to 20 years. A lot others at my age are already set on what they want to do in the future, but here I am, still unsure of what I want in my life.

Somehow, when it comes to my consciousness, I realize that perhaps I complain too much. Truth is, I complain about every single thing in my life. Like how I am not as fortunate like many of my friends who are blessed with filthy rich fathers or possess talents that made them stood out among the crowd. Sometimes, I do wonder if God had made a miscalculation in the allocation of opportunities among the people. It is said that God is fair. He might have taken something from you but on the other hand, He will make up for it by granting you something that others do not. Come on, who said this??!!!! Life is never fair. It is impossible to be fair. Prove me wrong if you want to but for now, this is what I believe in.

I don't wanna talk about this anymore. All these complaints are not going to lead me anywhere. They're just going to make me feel worse and battered. That's all that they're giving me. Certainly nothing less than that.

Anyway, do I sound like I'm disturbed? I surely hope not.

Arrghh..Okay, I'm not going to hide anymore. You want to fail me, go ahead. It just makes me know you better. There might be reluctance at the beginning but it's okay. Time is not gonna stop ticking and I'm gonna grow up. Besides, it'll all come to an end pretty soon.

But, I'm not going to wish you luck. My bad.

xD

0 comments: