Friday, December 5, 2008

You've got to agree with me. Jason Statham is so much better and HOTTER than the new James Bond in many ways. Mind you, I am not talking about Pierce Brosnan (because I consider him HOT for his age), rather I am referring to Daniel Craig (the latest star of James Bond).

Not only does Jason own a hot body (six packs!!!), he also has a really sexy and hairy chest (suitable for Connie) and the list goes on and on. So, to those of you who are still stuck in the choice of either watching Quantum of Solace or Transporter 3, please...listen to my advice, drop the 007 and go for Frank Martin. Woo0hooo..!

Can see his six packs or not?

I just can't contain my excitement when Frank Martin was forced to strip in exchange for the car keys that were held by his 'package', Valentina. At that point, Jo claimed that she felt 'turned on', which is much to the amusement of both me and Mei. But, seriously, he has a hot body! Well, there was no sex scene, only one kissing scene which Mei deemed should be censored in Malaysia. To me, I don't think that there is anything wrong...people kiss, hug and yeah, they end up in bed. So, what is the big issue about all these? Besides, this is an 18SG film, which means that the movie-goers are all well above 18 years old. I am pretty sure by this age, we are able to use our own discretion to judge what is right or wrong. *wink*

Fast forward, I don't think that Valentina fits the role of the 'package'. She is a bit annoying at the beginning, but there is one particular thing that I liked about her. She has a really nice Ukrainian accent and throughout the whole show, she was only clad in her sexy, gold and glittery party dress...No wonder Frank who was held back initially also gave in to her at last. Which guy on this planet can resist a seemingly HOT girl who willingly offers herself to him???!!!

Frank and Valentina. Is she pretty?

She looks a bit like Avril Lavigne from this angle

Moving on, this movie also changed the perception of my ideal car right away. I've been idolising Mini Cooper all the while (as seen in the Italian Job) but as of December 4, 2008, this car is officially off from the list. I am going for a black Audi S8 instead. The car has gone through thick and thin with Frank Martin. I can still vividly remember a scene where there was a fight-off between the bad guys (in Merz) and Frank (in Audi). Then came a moment where there were two big trailers dominating the road, rendering it impossible for Frank to escape from the baddies. What amazed me was the ability of this guy to make his car run on one side (with two wheels) and squeezed through the small gap between the trailers.

Nah, Mercedes cannot do this okay!

Audi S8

Wait, there's more to come. The chasing scene continued until they reached a cliff and this is when it further reinstates my opinion that Audi is in fact better than a MErz. The baddies were unable to stop the car in time and so, they landed badly on the ground and BOMB...that was the end of their lives. Frank, on the other hand, was able to stop his Audi in time and that prevented him from suffering the same fate as the baddies. Hmm, I wouldn't only compliment his driving skills, perhaps, an Audi's good braking system also helped to keep them alive.

T
he car was put to further test after that. Left with no other choice, Frank has to crash his car from the bridge into the water reserve to escape from the baddies who were firing at him from both sides. What I am trying to imply here is that even after being submerged in the water for quite some time (I believe), the car was still in a very much good condition (not good shape though) and the car can still run....and land on top of a moving train. I'm beginning to wonder if a Viva can perform the same task or not....

All in all, Transporter 3 is a movie not to be missed. Oh, did I tell you that Frank Martin really makes a girl feel safe?

I would wish to be transported by him someday...hoping...praying... and hoping again...

WEE....

0 comments: