Thursday, December 18, 2008

Updates

I've been going out a lot for the past few weeks. I've attended class gatherings, hiked at the Youth Park, stopped over at a friend's house, invited friends to join me for a movie at home, sang at the karaoke and also accompanied my sister to hunt for supper at night. All because I wanted someone to keep me company for this boring holiday season. Although all these activities might sound really exciting and fun, there is also a big drawback that is causing so much misery to myself.

First of all, it is burning a hole in my already-burnt pocket. For each of the outing, I am always tempted to either spend on food or things which I do not need at all. As a result, my house is usually filled to the brim with my stuffs which were bought out of impulse. My mum's constant nags don't help much either, as I will brush them off aside and continue living in my i-wanna-do-whatever-i-want world.

Christmas is approaching and I'm glad that I'll be celebrating it in a different way this year. Of course I would love to join my friends and witness the countdown together like what I did last year, but I did not very much fancy the part where I have to squeeze myself through those stinky and sticky people to get from one end to the other end of the mall. So, for this year, my brother is bringing us to Kampar for the much awaited celebration of the year. And how do I feel? I'm elated of course, but I will have to make sure that I do not overeat and come back with unsightly bulges. I'm considering to bring a skipping rope there as part of my must-do exercise regime.

And what about New Year's Eve? I think I should just stay at home in order to keep myself out of the jams. Perhaps, I'm going to buy a few bottles of Heineken and drink with my sister at home, while getting entertained by the tv programmes. Yes, I love beers and I am admitting it right here in front of you guys. I'm grown up already MA..

Too many words and it might spell BOREDOM. Let me entertain you with some pictures of the week..

Looking puzzled, as always...

He's simply irresistible

Cute as a button

He likes girls, A LOT!

He sure has some Edward Cullen's genes running in his blood

Voila! Group picture at Lynette's house

More updates coming up...

0 comments: