Monday, December 8, 2008

Still remember the song, All I Want for Christmas that was sung by Britney Spears when she was still at the peak of her stardom? Hmm...in case you can hardly remember the song, go Google it.

However, instead of hoping for a lover (as indicated in the song), I am hoping for more good things to come into my life. Things such as more cash flow, joy, blessings, brand new clothes and definitely more opportunities and chances. I hope that all these can be made real through the STAR walk which will kick off at PISA on this coming Sunday. I heard that they'll be offering real good prizes like motorbikes, TVs, holiday packages, and even handphones!!!! Wahh...

Although the chance of winning in the lucky draw is very slim, I am still hoping for miracles to happen. Ya know, I've not won anything in the past and therefore, I am hoping for all the lucks to accumulate on this big day -December 14th, 2008. Please....at least let me bring back something this year!!!!

Mali-mali HOMMMMMMMMM!!!!


0 comments: