Sunday, November 30, 2008

Once again, it is here. Wha-aattt???

Yes, the FINALS exam is set to dominate the week and it is not showing any possibility of leaving any sooner.

I could still remember when I attended the first lesson of DIB, I had inflicted so much pressure in myself that I set a goal of achieving a string of As in every semester. Now, I got to admit that I was plain dumb to be thinking that way, considering the fact that academic excellence does not always guarantee a good job prospect. In fact, most of the time, it is the attitude that matters more than a piece of paper. No doubt that certificates do play a role in helping one to secure a higher pay, but it is not everything (keep that in mind!)

Hmm...I'm probably telling all these just to make myself feel better for I still have tonnes of things to study before sitting for my first paper 23 hours from now. ^.^

All right, enough chatter bout exams…shall we talk about other topics, say myself?

I’ve got to say that the past week has been the greatest week ever. Due to the inadequate time available to inject every single detail into my head for the coming exam, I was adamant to burn the midnight oil on Friday and Saturday so that I’ll have ample time to relax on the exam week (Monday to Thursday). So, I tried multitasking. I did my revision in front of the laptop (with loud music blaring) and placed the newspaper next to my notes (in case I got fed up of studying). Before that, I had gulped down a bottle of Red Bull, believing that it will help me to sustain until 2am. However, sensing that 2am might not be enough to finish the syllabus covered for the exam, I even took a cup of Nescafe, hoping that it’ll extend the consciousness till say, 3 or 4am?

Well, maybe my perseverance isn’t strong enough. The moment the clock struck 1am, my eyelids started to drop and the next thing I know, I was on the bed. Hehe…So, there went my struggle for Friday night. As for Saturday night, the heavy dinner that I took caused me to hit the sack early. Yeah, you got it right when you say that my revision schedule has not been met. :>

Okay, enough nonsense from me.

*Counting the days till exam is over*

0 comments: