Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A while ago,

I was contemplating visiting Phuket for bungee jumping.


Seriously, it's a very sudden thing. It's like I woke up one day, and I had this inner feeling that tells me 'You've got to freaking TRY THIS!'


I really want to experience the thrill of jumping and being pulled down by gravity. Fly like no one cares and just challenge my mental strength! Well, all these just sounds so good that it makes me want to do it right now, at this very moment.


But, I think I just got to put this plan on hold. First, I don't have a partner who wants to do bungee jumping with me and #2, I've yet to be financially stable. I mean, I would really want to go on a trip with my own money, rather than fishing them from my parents. Having said this, I reckon I'll take maybe years, to be at that desired state of life.


Anyway, I think I can wait.

Just not too long.


0 comments: