Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thoughts

I get stage fright all the time....

And I just don't understand.

I always have a set of carefully planned lines dancing in my mind before I got up the stage. But when it's finally my turn to speak, my mind just went totally blank. And to add fuel to this, I laughed. I reckon I looked like a total idiot when I did that but anyway, it is over *cries*.

Done with that.

You know, I remembered hearing from my sister about how the Chinese boys who were born here will automatically look good to us, Malaysians even when they are not really 'that' good-looking.

It's perception. And we're too judgmental. We always perceive them as good looking merely because they can speak with an accent.

I guess this is another character of true Malaysian, alongside the fact that we automatically develop an 'angmoh' accent when speaking with an 'angmoh'.

Malaysia, Truly Asia

0 comments: