Monday, September 21, 2009

Camberwell

I've been bugging Yi Hui for a week now to get the pictures.

Now that I've gotten them, I wish she had never sent them to me. wtf.

The pictures are horrible! Both of us....

No choice but to edit it (till beyond recognition) so that I can put them up!



We stopped by Sofia Pizza House at Camberwell to have our brunch. We were so hungry, so we decided to get a plate each. What a wrong decision!

The portion of the food was HUGGEEE. Enough for 3 meals in fact. If I had finished it that day, I wonder how I'll look now. 3 times bigger maybe?

This is something that I ordered. Can't remember the name but I know it sounded really awesome. I had the first taste of it and I went, "Crap! Should have ordered something more common!".

Like spaghetti bolognaise. Simple yet delicious.

We were bad shoppers for that day. Went back almost empty-handed.

0 comments: