Tuesday, September 8, 2009

As at 11.18am, Tuesday

I enjoy making my own lunch and bringing it to school and munching them away in the library, with my books and notes all scattered on the table. It does make me look like a studious type of person, doesn't it?

Finally, spring has taken over winter andddddd....it means, I can finally shove away all those dread and boring looking jackets. Gone are the days of layers of thick clothing and shiverings in the morning. Yays!

Melbourne has also brought back my addiction for Taiwan idol series. Now that 'Fated to Love You' is finally done and over with, the next show on the line-up is 'Ying Ye 3+1' and it also has Joe Chen in it! In case you don't know, Joe Chen is the girl who had acted in 'The Prince who turns into a frog' and also 'Fated to love you' and I'm loving her even more each day. How come she always gets to act alongside the hot guys? Ahhh...it just got me boiling inside when I thought of that =P

Hmmm..what else?

I guess that's it for now.
Can't wait to meet Yi Hui this weekend! She's going to bring me to explore one of the suburbs!
She got me feeling so excited that I had forgotten I still have a test coming up tomorrow. It's worth 20 marks (OUCH!) and so, wish me luck!

0 comments: