Sunday, August 2, 2009

L.A.W.

Suddenly, I recalled myself asking a really dumb question in one of the tutorials just a week ago. I'm starting to wonder what has gotten into me to be asking such dumb question. Am I becoming dumb? I hope not. I just got to pray that I won't be asking anymore dumb questions from now on. God, please shower me with some smart questions!

LAW.

Law is full of accusations, suing, turning wrongs into rights and ultimately, the best thing about law is that it drives people crazy. Don't get confused that I'm taking a law degree because I'm still very far from that level. I don't have the brains for it at all. However, it is a core subject in my degree and I have no chance of escaping it at all.

Hence, to those who are already lawyers or those who are going to be one, accept my salutation. You guys deserve every bit of respect from me.

You go, lawyers!

:(

0 comments: