Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My love

I dreamt about him. Again. He was beside me, and it seemed so real that I cried when he touched me. He's my angel and he has given me hope, pure joy and lots of happiness that no one else in this world, will be able to give me at this very moment.

It wasn't the first time that I've dreamt about him. In fact, it was just recently that my dreams every night were mostly filled with images of him. The way he smiles, the way he calls out my name and the way he looks at me. It was so pure, so sincere and I just can't refuse to take my eyes off him. It felt as if all these just happened yesterday, but it wasn't. It has been a one long month since I last saw him.

Unfortunately, my last day was not well spent with him. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Indeed true. I'm missing him more and more each day and I really wish I could be with him all the time. No one in this world is ever going to fill his spot in my heart because he is simply irreplaceable.

Even though I am quite annoyed at times with his actions, my love for him has never changed. Instead, it has grown so strong that I myself, could not even explain why. I wish he could come here and cheer me up, like the way he used to.

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I'm lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I've got to go home
I love you, Aun aun boy
(=

0 comments: