Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A meeting with one of the most SOCIABLE person ever.

I find it so hard to believe what I've just heard!

Some kinda weird and 'super-sociable' girl whom I've just met at a tutorial said that I was anti-social. Note the " ' " up there?

Not too sure if anyone has heard of that, but she said it in the computer lab. Seriously, this is one of the WTF moments that I need to highlight today. I mean, how can she say that to me when we have just met for less than an hour? Jeeezzz!!!!

So, do you know why she claimed that I am anti-social?

Oh, it's pretty simple. And stupid as well.

Because I said I've brought my own lunch and I wanna be in the lab during my 3 hours break, she looked at me like I was so pitiful and said " Oh, why are you so anti-social? You should meet more people". Wah, eating lunch while doing some homework can also mean that I am anti-social? So, she's regarded as super-sociable because she always lunches with her friends? What kind of theory is this?

Most of you would have known what kind of person I am. No matter how badly I get insulted, I wouldn't spit it out directly on her face. This is what makes me vulnerable to bullies. :( Oh, and if that wasn't hurtful enough, she said that I am a boring person!

WTF! WTH! and seriously WTC!

You wanna know how that 'boring' comment come from? Oh, simply because she asked what I do at home most of the time, and I said I either online, study or go out for a walk on the streets. Is this boring? At least, I don't find it so! I do whatever I want. I don't have to account to her whatever I do at home. If possible, I would want to stay far away from her. Just get her out of my sight. She didn't only step on my pride, she crushed it and crushed it so badly that it became juice!

And to show how 'sociable' she is, she even invited me to one of her outings. A trip to Mornington (which I've been to) with her bunch of friends whom I think, are as equally 'sociable' as her. There is no way I am going out with her at all. If I am, I am probably nuts or I just want to screw up my life.

More more more! She also told me how fun and happy her life is...having small activities with her bunch of friends every weekend and once in a while. Getting together for barbecues, karaokes and shoppings. Nah, this is what we call 'sociable' life lor. Very happening lor. Unlike mine, so boring and dull. That's what she probably wants to hear.

Arrgh....the anger just could not dissolve at the moment! The thought of meeting her every week for the same tutorial just freaks me out. She is so 'friendly', and I am so 'hostile'...She's so 'fun' and I'm so 'boring'. WTH!

Oh btw, did I mention that she's a Malaysian?

3 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

WTF!!!!
she's a malaysian??
siau sui us nia...
ane gau condemn ppl..
she's like 1 of the Mean Girls
hahahah!!!
anyway
dun kek ki bcuz of such person la
liau lat nia

Serenade said...

PING ahhh...

Exactly. SIA SUI is the right word! You're always too busy to talk to me. As a result, I always go kacau your abang CHUN...torture him and make him send me songs! LOL.

mishie said...

fernny dear. didnt know u blog. lol sia sui. ping u funny gal. yeah she's quite mean. don't let it get to you kay. hug!