Wednesday, July 29, 2009

just a thought

It is really crucial that you do some self-reading while you're in the university. I'm glad that I did, or else I would not have stumbled upon this notice here!



The library is indeed a dangerous place. Hence, it is of utmost importance that we do not fall asleep no matter how boring the book is. You've got to absorb what you're studying and at the same time, keep an eye on suspicious people cos they might just steal your belongings away.

Anyway, I find this really interesting because the library actually tells us to be aware of our stuffs while we study, (which I think is really caring). Apparently, there has been such cases in the past and that is why, they're putting up this notice.

However, I had a change of opinion after attending my law class. It turned out that the notice was meant to protect the library itself. In case some students actually tried to be irreasonable by blaming the lack of security in the library, this is what the librarians are going to throw at the students.

"I did put up a notice, didn't I? I did warn you, didn't I?"

=.=

0 comments: